[SEDXC] CQ CQ where are you?

Clark Macaulay via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Sat Jun 14 08:28:37 EDT 2014

I second Jim's observations with a couple of my own.  <br/><br/>I bought a iPad a year ago to see what all the fuss was about tablets in general and the iPad in particular.  My sense was I could always resell it a year later if it didn't work out.  Well, the iPad has become my reading tool of choice every day for two reasons.   First, I can easily change the text size to make it easier for these old eyes of mine to read.  Second, the colors are gorgeous, much better than the printed page in my opinion.  Oh, I should probably add the brightness of the screen makes it easier for me to read, too.<br/><br/>This is not an ad for the iPad.  I suspect android tablets would be the same.  I enjoy reading a good book in paper, especially when studying a subject.  Magazines seem to be perfect for tablets.  At least that is what I have found works well for me.  With the younger generation coming into the hobby that are smart phone and tablet savy, CQ and QST are to