[SEDXC] looking for a little help identifying a 2 meter yagi

Tad Williamson tadwf4w at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 14:06:17 EST 2014

I've acquired a 12 element 2 meter yagi that I'm refurbishing (hey it was
almost free and I like tinkering).

The rear 5 or six elements are phased like a log periodic with the
feed/phasing lines crossing over and looping together at the rear-most
element.   It has a long, thin, metallic tube feeding these lines with an
"N" connector at the feed point (I'm guessing this is a balun)

It's an older beam to be sure and I was wondering if anyone might recognize
what it is and/or who the manufacturer might be (or have been).

Thanks, 73, Tad, WF4W
--

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead