[SEDXC] Need KB4KBT's e-mail address

Rich Arland k7sz at live.com
Tue Mar 25 12:38:53 EDT 2014

I'm trying to get in touch with Bill Perkins, KB4KBT, regarding a radio we were discussing at the B'Ham fest earlier this month. The e-mail address listed on QRZ.com is busted. Ditto for "kb4kbt at arrl.org". So, can anyone send me in the right direction to get Bill's good e-mail address, please??

Many thanks in advance.

Vy 73
Rich Arland
K7SZ
WPE7BYR
Bent Dipole Ranch, Dacula, GA

Author: "The ARRL's Low Power Communications, the Art and Science of QRP" (all 4 editions)

Blog: http://commobunker.blogspot.com/

"Faith is not about everything turning out ok.  It's about being ok, no matter
how things turn out."