[SEDXC] FT4TA

wb4sq via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Mon Nov 3 10:40:24 EST 2014

I'm happy with my lone Q on 20M their first night even if it was phone. Have no desire to work them every band every mode wearing every shirt color...

Am enjoying everyone's successes. Keep it up guys...

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note® 3

They were very strong on 20 CW last night.  They have been keeping RTTY very active and are on 17 M RTTY this morning.  They had a good signal on 80 and 40 last night.  I heard several in the ATL area get through on 80 M last night while listening.  I was fortunate enough to make it through on 160 M.

73 Mike K4PI