[SEDXC] GARS TechFest Wrap Up

iam4rb--- via SEDXC sedxc at contesting.com
Mon Jan 12 19:53:19 EST 2015

The GARS TechFest was a successful event with great forums, food and friends.

The SEDXC table had steady traffic throughout the day and our panel of '[experts" provided guidance to the amateur radio public on such topics as LOTW, QSLing, propagation, and DXpeditions to name a few.

We also signed up 2 new members!!

On behalf of the club, I would like to recognize and thank our volunteers who ran the club booth.

K8EAB, Wey Walker
K4HGG, Dale Nordin
KT4MM, Jim Cummings
K3GWK, Buzz Kutcher
KM4LS, Bill Ronay

Also we appreciate the assistance  from club members and TechFest officials WA4ZXV, Norm Schklar and ND4V, Mike Weathers.

73 John N4TOL