[SEDXC] Fwd: SK: STAN STOKES (W4GF)

The chask4gk at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 13:36:56 EST 2015

When I first met Stan Stokes he was W4VZB, in the 1960's.  He was a big time DXer in those days.  After he moved to the country, W4GF began his pursuit of 10 Band DXCC.  I think that he was one of the first in the area to obtain 10BDXCC (160 Meters through 6 Meters).  He was a world class operator and I will always remember him as a gentleman. He was a long time member of SEDXC.

RIP

Charles K4GK

Charles Pennington
chask4gk at aol.com