[SEDXC] Funeral - W4GF

Tom n4xp at juno.com
Mon Nov 16 13:41:59 EST 2015

The service for Stan will be held on Friday at his Methodist church in Monroe at the corner of Broad St. (ga11) and Alcovey Street (across from Hardees) at 11AM.  A lunch will follow

After these services the family will go to Macon and services will be held there.  Time TBA

I will forward the name of the church in Monroe in the near future.
  I will forward the name and location for the Macon service as soon I obtain that.

73

Tom.  N4XP

As I am sure you can tell this was from my iPhone because it can not spell and I  am not at home.