[SEDXC] FT4/VK0

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Apr 1 19:07:02 EDT 2016

For the VK0  last night was a wash on 80/160 and looks like again tonight with all the storms.  Today they tried 10 M but only worked a few in the NE and a couple of 4 in NC that I know of.  Nothing heard here.   17 M was good in our window 1145-1300

The FT4 was on 10 M RTTY most of day but no copy here and only showing most working EU.  They were easy to work on 17 M SSB last this afternoon around 21:30 area and listening on one freq as the pileup was not that big.  On 20 SSB late afternoon 2100 area they had a big signal but was a real pile up.  There is a Long Path to them in the mornings 12-14 approx as I listening this morning but they are running EU so not easy to break and they may not have the beam right on LP.