[SEDXC] FT4/VK0

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Apr 3 13:10:56 EDT 2016

Condition have gone from fair to bad.  Last night VK0 could not break through much even though they were on 4 bands whole time.  Guys with 3 ele on 30 or 40 M was not copying them.  K index went to 6 which is really.   It is back down to 2.  Earlier this week it was 0 which is super good.  If you we could just get back to that.  FT4 being closer and east of us is doing a little better.

Not sure if I mentioned but on the VK0EK DXA site, even though the blue light for the bands they are on it not lit, does not mean they are not there.  Blue light only means they are working people.  Blue lights were out on 160,80 and 30 most of the night but they were still there calling CQ.

Later this afternoon on 17 and 20 the FT should be coming through.  Hopefully conditions will improve some over the day..