[SEDXC] GQP Observation.....

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a at knology.net
Mon Apr 11 18:57:46 EDT 2016

There were several GA stations active in the GQP with non 4 call area calls
and who did not identify themselves as being in GA or /4...I didn't work one
station for several hours in the contest because I thought he was not in
GA..I finally got curious because of his signal strength on 40 in the middle
of the day and looked him up on QRZ.com to find out he was in Cobb
County...perhaps next year, when the it is time for GQP, a friendly reminder
to non 4th call area hams who live in GA should sign /4 or indicate their
county when they are calling CQ GQP.

73 Charlie NF4A