[SEDXC] Stamps and Clipperton phillatelic souvenirs

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 7 14:16:55 EST 2016

Looking through my boxes for more SEDXC Monthly bulletins I found some envelops with stamps attached going back to the 1960's. Best one is am envelop from AC5PN with Bhutan stamps. I thought I had sent all of these to Wa4WIP who was a stamp collector.

I also found two sets of clipperton First day covers that Wa9INK sent to the club. These are from 1978.

If anyone wants these please send me a large 7 x 10 SAE envelop  with $5 to insure enough postage.

Willing to send the first day covers separate. For $2 a set.

73 Dave K4JRB  QRZ address OK.