[SEDXC] Se Division Eekction

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 15 16:58:57 EST 2016

s many of you know the current Director Doug K4AC was disqualified and W4OZK declared elected.  Doug has a go fund me set up as he is preparing to file a suit over the disqualification.

The new December CQ has a piece on the election.  A must read for all SE Division ARRL members.

I assume since the election is in limbo that my DXAC appointment is also in limbo on Jan 1st as are all Advisory positions.

I think this is bad as both K4AC and W4OZK are good men.

73 Dave K4JRB