[SEDXC] SE Division "Election"

Jeffrey Otterson otterson_nospam at nhrc.net
Fri Dec 16 09:09:41 EST 2016

Here's the CQ editorial, right off their web site:

http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_highlights/2016-cq/
2016-12-cq/2016-12-cq-zero-bias.html

I am dismayed and disgusted by what the ARRL board did.  Moseson is exactly
right in his editorial, all the members of the SE division have been
disenfranchised by this action.  This reminds me of hearing about similar
"elections" in the former USSR.  Not good.  Not good at all.

Jeff n1kdo