[SEDXC] [nfarl] Bob Allphin on QSO Today Podcast

iam4rb at aol.com iam4rb at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 23:52:29 EST 2016

Great spot Ian,

Thanks!

John N4TOL

-----Original Message-----
From: km4ik.ian at gmail.com [nfarl] <nfarl-noreply at yahoogroups.com>
To: nfarl <nfarl at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Feb 6, 2016 9:46 pm
Subject: [nfarl] Bob Allphin on QSO Today Podcast

All,

If you listen to podcasts, you might want to check out today's episode of the QSO Today show. The podcast is one Israeli ham's (actually, an American ham who migrated to Israel's) conversation with other hams who have had some form of influence over the development of the hobby - in just about every possible capacity. This week's guest is none other than our very own Bob Allphin, K4UEE. I just pulled down the podcast, but will be sure to listen to it this weekend.

73 de,
Ian, KM4IK

         Posted by: km4ik.ian at gmail.com

Community email addresses: