[SEDXC] Bob Allphin on QSO Today podcast

Ian - Ham km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 08:22:43 EST 2016

All,

If you listen to podcasts, you might want to check out today's episode of
the QSO Today show. The podcast is one Israeli ham's (actually, an American
ham who migrated to Israel's) conversation with other hams who have had some
form of influence over the development of the hobby - in just about every
possible capacity. This week's guest is none other than our very own Bob
Allphin, K4UEE. I just pulled down the podcast, but will be sure to listen
to it this weekend.

73 de,

Ian, KM4IK

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik.ian at gmail.com <mailto:km4ik.ian at gmail.com>

10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038

PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468

---