[SEDXC] Telephone billing problems way off topic

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 27 19:12:38 EDT 2016

I just found out that AT&T merged my land line account and cell phone bill so I only have one log on.  If I select pay cell bill then i cannot get to the land line bill.  I wasted 5 hours on the telephone and chat and never could get it resolved.  There is no way to contact a local office so I was forced to mail the land line bill.

AT&T has gotten very expensive and with all my medical problems I do not need this problem.  I need someone connected to direct mt to a local contact beside the PSC or the Governors Office of Consumer Affairs.

I am looking at alternatives.

73 Dave K4JRB   sorry for the bandwidth