[SEDXC] Jim Stafford, W4QO, featured in podcast

Ian - Ham km4ik.ian at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 23:20:08 EST 2016

All,

One of the podcasts I listen to with some regularity is the QSO Today
Podcast, hosted by Eric Guth, 4Z1UG/WA6IGR. In this weekly podcast, Eric
interviews hams who, in some way, have made major contributions to amateur
radio. This week's guest is our very own Jim Stafford, W4QO. In the podcast,
Jim talks about how he got into radio, his career with Bell Labs and
BellSouth, the resurgence of NFARL, Elmering, CW, and a few other topics
that we all know Jim to be passionate about. It is a wonderful
interview/story, and runs a little over an hour. The podcast is available in
iTunes and at http://www.qsotoday.com, and I encourage everyone to take some
time and listen to Jim's story.

And, Jim, thank you for sharing!

73 de,

--Ian

Ian Kahn, KM4IK
Roswell, GA  EM74ua
km4ik.ian at gmail.com <mailto:km4ik.ian at gmail.com>

10-10 #74624, North Georgia Chapter #2038

PODXS 070 #1962
K3# 281, P3 #688, KAT500 #860, KPA500 #1468

---