[SEDXC] AT&T U-VERSE

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Sun Apr 23 17:41:51 EDT 2017

Hi Dale, there is some truth to that although I have not experienced it
myself. from any neighbors.  I use Comcast.  U Verse uses some of HF for
their data.  Wonder what is wrong with Comcast?  I have had really good
service from them and much superior internet service.  I had ATT for a
while and got rid of them.  They were always dropping off and had slower
speeds but Comcast has been really fast no outages to speak of.

I know we had one club member that told me UVerse was so bad he had to
get rid of it but that was back a while and they may have improved
things.  I think things are worse when they use the old copper wire
lines instead of fiber.

You might look at these links

https://forums.att.com/t5/U-verse-TV-Account/I-need-help-with-terrible-RF-Interference-from-U-verse-Service/td-p/4054720

http://www.arrl.org/forum/topics/view/941