[SEDXC] ATT uVerse and RFI

Clark Macaulay clarkmacaulay at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 11:09:46 EDT 2017

Dale,
I have uVerse and have had them for several years with few problems.  One year ago they replaced their equipment with set-top boxes that used wireless to connect with their own server and I had to add ferrite cores on the power cord and the signal cables.  What little interference I still have is on frequencies I don't use that often.  I remember reading one ham had ATT replace the wireless STB with wired versions and that removed his interference.
My download requirements are not that demanding.  My bride really likes how the uVerse TV DVR works.  I would like to change to Comcast from a technology viewpoint buy my previous experience with them before ATT was not pleasant.
ClarkWU4B