[SEDXC] 6 M REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Wed Jun 28 10:23:04 EDT 2017

Not a lot to report over last week.. Most of the usuals, EA, CT , F, S5, I, SV9, EA8..  Some Caribe.  Suggestion, if you decide to call CQ DX to EU on 50276 JT65 please use ODD as the EU are telling USA that is what sequence is best for them.  Most of the guys here in ATL are already doing that so make the QRM a lot lets when listening on EVEN.  The JA want us on EVEN.  Of course everyone does not follow that so you may end up calling a EU station who is CQ on EVEN which is fine.  Still hoping for a big opening as we are on the peak for the E season.