[SEDXC] K3 Sub-Receiver, Filters, Etc For Sale

jacantor9 at gmail.com jacantor9 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 16:55:33 EDT 2017

I have my K3 at Elecraft to remove the sub-receiver, DVR, & I/O board.

It is a very lightly used K3 sub-receiver  (KRX3) with the original synthesizer and boards and 2.7 K filter that I can sell at $575 ( other filters extra).  The sub-receiver has the following additional filters in it.  I prefer to sell sub-receiver plus additional filters as a whole, but if not:

 – 250 Hz – 8 -pole = $125.
400 Hz – 8 pole = $125.
2100 Hz – 8 pole = 110.
FM -filter = 110.

I also have a DVR board - $110.

And a I/O board = $120.

I will ship all to you in CONUS for a package price of $1225.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10