[SEDXC] DXCC Application Process - Hybrid

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Thu Nov 16 15:02:04 EST 2017

Hi Bill, I don’t think it matters what order as you say they are totally separate.  Just make sure on the cards you are getting checked that you fill in the online form at ARRL DXCC and submit that and a paper copy with the cards just in case.  If you are getting N4NX to check them he will need the paper to verify and at ARRL they will already have them entered by you.
Bill makes most of the DX CLub meeting but verify with him first that he will be there.

Good luck , 73 Mike K4PI

From: Bill Coleman
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2017 11:45 AM
To: SEDXC
Subject: [SEDXC] DXCC Application Process - Hybrid

I’ve finally garnered enough confirmations to apply for 80m DXCC, but my problem is that most of the confirmations are in LoTW, but I have a couple in the form of paper cards.

Since DXCC no longer allows a hybrid application, I know I have to do two applications. What’s my best course of action? Do I submit the paper cards first, or do I do the LoTW credits first?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901