[SEDXC] DXCC Application Process - Hybrid

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Nov 16 11:45:52 EST 2017

I’ve finally garnered enough confirmations to apply for 80m DXCC, but my problem is that most of the confirmations are in LoTW, but I have a couple in the form of paper cards.

Since DXCC no longer allows a hybrid application, I know I have to do two applications. What’s my best course of action? Do I submit the paper cards first, or do I do the LoTW credits first?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901