[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Thu Aug 2 19:47:02 EDT 2018

6 M was slow to nothing most of the day but I got home around 3:30 PM
and it had started to open with Med stations.  It turned into probably
one of the biggest afternoon openings we have had this season.  F,
EA(5), IS0(2), IT9, CT(3), EA6(2),GM(2), LA(6), SM, PA(3), DL, ON,
EI(2), YU, HA, G, GU, SV9, I, ..     Think that was it.. I could have
missed writing down some.  Surprised at the number of LA in here with
good sigs.. Band was dying out by around 6. Heard 1 JA but it never
opened up in that direction.

Usually by this time 6 has gone to very little.  Question now is when
will it end.  FT8 has definitely extended the season.

73  Mike K4PI