[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Fri Aug 3 18:02:57 EDT 2018

Did not look like anything was going to happen although I saw a lot of stations all around call stations in the Ukraine.  It wasn’t til up near 11 AM that I heard any and worked a couple.  But things went berserk by noon time.  From 11 to around 2:20 there were hundreds of EU decodes.  These are the ones I heard and some countries there were many.  UY, GD, PA, G, I, E, SV, OE, OZ, HB9, MM0, HB9 EA6, S5, DL, LX, EA, ON, F, GW, YU, GU, SP  This might have been the most decodes I have seen in a 3 hour period.  There were times when the decodes from EU exceeded 25 in a sequence.  Still amazed that 6 is still working.  How much longer can it last?  73 Mike K4PI