[SEDXC] Sad Deal

Carl Henson wb4znh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 17:46:21 EDT 2018

Tommy sold me a cheap receiver in the winter of 1971/72 while I was
learning the Morse code.  I didn't have much money, but he told me I
wouldn't be satisfied with the cheap receiver.  Tommy told me that when I
wanted a better one, he would give me the price I paid for that one in
trade for a better receiver.  I came back a couple weeks later and got an
SX101A.
Retail sales is a killer competition, I'm really sorry to see them close
up.  Carl

Maranatha