[SEDXC] Sad Deal

Chaz Cone chaz at chazcone.com
Sat Aug 18 16:41:53 EDT 2018

When I came to Georgia Tech in 1957 I brought with me my DX100 and SX-99.  Over the years I traded used ham gear with Tommy Ack many times.  In each case, he got the better of the deal.  Once I bought a Heathkit mobile rig from him (Cheyenne and Comanche) where I paid too much, traded them back to him for a Hallicrafters SX-101 and HT-37 and later traded those back for a Collins 75-S3 and 32-S1 — and paid too much.  Nevertheless, i loved that guy!

Chaz W4GKF