[SEDXC] 6 M DX Report

ND4V nd4v at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 20:52:53 EDT 2018

Yesterday. 2 JA stations answered my CQ. The path was so poor that I never got a RR73 from either. JA1BK uploaded to lotw today and i didn’t get a match. The other guy wasn’t a lotw user.  A third JA called me but I had looked away for 15 seconds and missed him completely.

It don’t think it lasted more than 15 minutes. Was definitely an adrenaline rush!

Mike, ND4V

Sent from my iPad