[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 18 19:56:19 EDT 2018

Today was fair with a few EU during the afternoon.  During the morning a
real surprise.. EK7DX was in for a bit.  I did not copy him so well but
others did.  Found out he was running a 3 element yagi on his apartment
building with a IC7300 at 100 watts.  He said he did not hear any of the
many USA stations calling him so he has some receive problem along with
a small yagi not helping.

Up around 6 PM the JA started to come through but during that time BU2BV
popped in for a bit but he was working no USA I could see.  He was
working JA.

Those are two countries I have never received before so still some life
left in 6 M.

73 Mike K4PI