[SEDXC] 6 M DX Report

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Sun Jul 29 07:59:45 EDT 2018

Yesterday signals were in and out from EU but nothing very deep.  Up around 2100 a lot of western Europe started coming in.  Heard TK, SV9, SV, IS0, GU8 , ON, GJ AND tons of I, EA, CT.

This morning at 8 AM signals starting to appear from EU so maybe another day.    Seems 6 stick has a little bit left.

I mentioned moving to JTDX as a FT8 decoder, what I am finding is my computer is not up to the task as JTDX does deep decoding and my CPU just wont hack it.  I have a laptop with an Intel I5 and it does much better.  So may be time for a new computer.. This one is 7 years old.  73 Mike K4PI