[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 17 18:25:01 EDT 2018

*Another crazy day riding the ether.  I woke up around 7 am and when I
got to the shack K4OY told me he had worked I, EA, F and IS0 between 5
and 6:30 AM. That is crazy.  At 7 I was seeing a lot of EA and CT just
like was on the band at the end of yesterday.*

*Around 7:45 S01WS showed up and K4OY was able to work them.  Everything
I post everyday is just what I am hearing, but I am working some of it.
Some of it is just in for a short time. From around 7:45 to 11 am local,
S01, CT, PA0, G, ON, EA6, CU, EA, GJ, GU, 4O, SV, A45, 4X4, EI, IW9,
IS0, A71, VP5, ..
*

*N3XX snagged both the A4 and A7. They were in and out, quick QSB.  I
got a report from the A4 but was not able to complete.
*

*K1ZN told me worked CN yesterday. Not an easy one.
*

*It got so crowded on 313 it was hard to pull out the DX.  323 was much
nicer.  One of the A7 told me he would start using 323 and A45 was going
to 323 on occasion.
*

*At one point today S01WS was using something like 328 for his private
pile up.*

*No new countries or grids for me today although not for trying.  My
location is not the most quiet one around.  73 Mike K4PI
*

**