[SEDXC] VP6D

Mike Greenway K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Oct 22 17:35:20 EDT 2018

They are doing a fantastic job right out of the gate.  I wanted to work them on FT8 some so worked them very quickly on 17 and 12.  They have had great signals.  They are working up to 5 stations at a time on Fox/Hound mode.  I am using JTDX and unlike WSJT you are not locked to a sequence so make sure you have the correct seq for F/H of ODD (15/45).  I asked the developers of JTDX if they could lock it into ODD when in Hound mode. They are strong here on all modes but FT8 is the easiest I think.  73 Mike K4PI