[SEDXC] CQWW 160M Contest Plaque Sponsorship

Carl Henson wb4znh at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 20:59:14 EDT 2019

Gentlemen, Friends, and Others too, I am sure!  Martha, WN4FVU, and I have
been sponsoring this Plaque for a number of years.  It has been our
pleasure to do so.
However, time waits for no man.  Our birthday cakes and other things have
come between us and DXpeditions.
I have made the decision to no longer sponsor this 160M Plaque.  I would
like to see its sponsorship stay with the SEDXClub, but if no one is
interested in taking over, then I shall write a letter to the Worldwide
Radio Operators Foundation and tell them that it is time for them to find a
new sponsor.
If anyone is interested, then I will write the letter naming the DXer I
recommend to take over the $55 donation once a year.
Very 73 to everyone and I still hope to one day have enough time from my
schedule to come to a club meeting and shake hands with so many friends!
Carl WB4ZNH

--
Maranatha