[SEDXC] FW: Orlando Contest Dinner Announcement

Hugh Valentine N4RJ at outlook.com
Mon Jan 7 12:51:39 EST 2019

________________________________
From: Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 12:36:09 PM
To: Dave Edmonds; Dr. Larry S. Anderson; Hugh Valentine; Paul Gentry; Rich Assarabowski K1CC; Ron Harps K8NZ; Russ Woirhaye; kc4hw at alabamaqsoparty.org
Subject: Orlando Contest Dinner Announcement

Please QSP to your local club reflectors as well. The FCG leadership is pleased to announce the 9th Orlando Contest Dinner, sponsored by Yaesu. I hope you will be able to clear your schedule to attend.

If you’re considering a trip to the Caribbean for ARRL DX CW or you’re just looking to get out of Old Man Winter’s icy grip for a weekend, consider making plans to visit Orlando for the 2019 Orlando Contest Dinner, sponsored by Yaesu.

Details about how to order tickets, the location of the dinner, and other important information can be found at https://floridacontestgroup.org/2019-orlando-contest-dinner/. For now, I’ll just hit the highlights:

  1.  Free Beer
  2.  Good Food
  3.  Good Friends
Our thanks to our sponsors, particularly to Yaesu, for their continued support of the Orlando Contest Dinner!
73,
Chris W4WF
President, FCG
--