[SEDXC] 6 M DX REPORT EM73

Mike Greenway K4PI at Bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 21:16:36 EDT 2020

Pretty sad today a few I stations and occasional SM and LY.  Band never
did much at all in here.

There were some Kazahstan stations being worked in the USA but after
studying PSK reports it would appear they were going through a remote in
Germany or the close vicinity.  UN3M and UN7ZO appeared to be tag
teaming on it.  LY3W uses a remote in Germany per some German stations I
have talked with.  Shame, I would love to be proved wrong.  There was a
fake KL7 in here last night but he was in Panama City Beach FL it
seems.  he was not attaching /W4 or the correct grid. 73 Mike K4PI