[SEDXC] K4KG QSLS

K4PI K4PI at BELLSOUTH.NET
Mon Nov 9 09:21:09 EST 2020

Some of you ole time members of the club probably remember Bill Jay,
K4KG (SK) SEDXC Honor Roll.  A lady cleaning out his ole house came
across a bunch of his QSLs and is going to put them in a yard sale this
weekend.  I doubt anyone has any sentimental interest in them but
thought I would mention it anyway.  The sale is at his ole house, 2133
Sweetwater Church Road, Douglasville GA.  The ladies phone number is 770
294 0207.  I dont know her name.  73 Mike K4PI