[SEDXC] SteppIR SDA 100 controller.

shallowrock at gmail.com shallowrock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 17:10:02 EST 2021

Phillip,

I had the same problem when I upgraded from the FluidMotion controller to the newer controller.  After blowing several chips I discovered that I had a wire in the wrong location on the control cable that the FluidMotion was able to manage but that blew the TTL chips.  One suggestion is to triple check your wiring pinouts on the control cable.

Jim Studer AK4I