[SESprint] N2NL's Sprint Tips (FWIW)

Pete Smith sesprint@contesting.com
Wed, 04 Sep 2002 09:58:39 -0400

At 09:37 AM 9/4/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Regarding recordings...  The last time I tried to parallel my laptop with
>my radios, the audio was all garbled.  Anyone have any suggestions?

I forget what you use for logging, but if it is a DOS program (even under
windows) you won't get good recordings on the same computer that is doing
radio control, CW keying, etc.  For audio, even windows multitasking is
questionable, so I would only try it with a strong computer and a windows
logging program that has recording built in.  I plan to use a separate
computer and Recall Pro.

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower