[SESprint] SSB Sprint 20th Anniversary

Jim Stevens sesprint@contesting.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:52:34 -0400

I would like to remind everyone about the Sept. 2002 NA SSB Sprint which
will be held at 0000Z on Saturday evening Sept. 14 (USA local time).

This SSB Sprint will be the 20th anniversary of the first SSB Sprint in
Sept. 1982.
So I would like encourage everyone new and old to come out enjoy the fun.

Speaking of old-timers, even many CW Sprint Gods have a very strong past in
SSB Sprint.
For example, N6TR and K1KI are both past winners of SSB Sprint, and even,
shudder, W4AN has 5 Top Ten finishes in SSB Sprint :-)

I am hopeful that we will have a record turn-out which will result in some
record scores being set.

If you are forming a team, please register them via the following Web site:
http://www.ncjweb.com/ssbsprintteamreg.php

After the contest, send your log (preferrably in Cabrillo format) to
ssbsprint@ncjweb.com

73,
Jim Stevens, K4MA, SSB Sprint Contest Manager
k4ma@nc.rr.com