[SESprint] Re: [SESprint]

Scott W4PA sesprint@contesting.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 07:37:21 -0700 (PDT)

But Dave, TR-Log SMOKES for the Sprint.  I may eventually
abandon it for other contests (I have several people on my
case about using WriteLog) but I can't imagine ever using
anything else for the Sprint.

I can very much understand your hesitation about switching
packages and hurting score, though.  I am going to give
WriteLog a thorough workout for the first time in this year's
CQ WW CW.

Scott W4PA