[SESprint] Re: [SESprint]

Jeffrey Clarke sesprint@contesting.com
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 18:53:43 -0700 (PDT)

Just curious about why Tr-Log is so great for the Sprints ???

I have to admit I tried using TR-Log once - I think it was a demo copy
for the All-Asia contest and I found it difficult to use. I have heard
several well known contesters rave about it so I'm just curious. Like
Dave , I am hesitant to switch because I'm used to using NA/CT for the
past 20 years or so....

             Jeff