[SESprint] Re: [SESprint]

Pete Smith sesprint@contesting.com
Fri, 06 Sep 2002 22:14:20 -0400

At 06:53 PM 9/6/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Just curious about why Tr-Log is so great for the Sprints ???
>
>I have to admit I tried using TR-Log once - I think it was a demo copy
>for the All-Asia contest and I found it difficult to use. I have heard
>several well known contesters rave about it so I'm just curious. Like
>Dave , I am hesitant to switch because I'm used to using NA/CT for the
>past 20 years or so....

Just one guy's opinion -- but I think the reason is the same as the reason
people find it difficult to use after CT.  It works differently in S&P and
CQ modes.  That makes the change of roles in the Sprint completely seamless
and natural, because the program automatically switches from S&P to CQ mode
after you complete the first QSO of a doublet.

Darn, I guess I can't blame the software....

73, Pete N4ZR
Sometimes a tower is just a tower