[SESprint] [SECC] NCCC Practices Thursday and Friday & Tennessee QSO Party on Sunday

Ted Bryant w4nz at comcast.net
Wed Sep 5 23:13:33 EDT 2007

"...Let's also help out our friends in TCG to the north in their TN QSO Party on Sunday.  W4NZ/M,
W4OQG/M, and other mobiles will be QRV, I am sure..." - K4BAI

Thanks for the plug, John.  Yes, I'd like to invite everyone to relax, decompress after the CW
Sprint and join us in the Tennessee QSO Party on Sunday, running from 2PM to 11PM Eastern time.
Check out all the details at the website below.

Rumor has it that there may be some prizes awarded which are not mentioned on the website but
indigenous to Tennessee (no, not moonshine or Jack Daniels - at least not this year!).

In any case, we hope to make this fun for everyone, so come join us!

73, Ted W4NZ