[SESprint] Fw: NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

Jeff Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 2 11:34:24 EST 2014

From: webform at b4h.net
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2014 11:41 PM
To: 3830 at contesting.com ; ku8e at bellsouth.net
Subject: NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

Team: South East Sprint Coalition #1

Comments:

Station #1 FT1000MP - 100 watts
Station #2 IC756PRO2 - 100 watts
YCCC SO2R Box / Dunestar BP filters

80 Meters 130 Ft center fed zepp NE/SW @ 50 ft
40 meters : zepp + dipole SE/NW @40 ft
20 meters : dipole SE/NW @ 40 ft

Did SO2R for the 1st time in a CW Sprint. Had some type of problem with N1MM
logger that it was keying my radio #2 when I had it set to key radio #1 on
the
LPT port. Had radio #1 set for LPT and Radio #2 for COM3. Not sure why it
was
doing that? I ended up just unchecking the keyer option in N1MM and sending
with the paddle on the one radio that wasn't using the computer keying.

I also had some problem that it was sending the person's call twice in the
exchange sometimes. Need to figure out why it was doing that. I had
downloaded
the file for the CW memories for the Sprint just before the contest. Sorry
for
being a LID on doing that.

Heard three multiplers that I heard but missed - IA,UT and RI. I can't
believe
I missed WA ?

Jeff KU8E

---