[SESprint] K4BAI Claimed Score, CWOps Club CWT Mini-Test, 4/7/16

John Unger w4au at verizon.net
Thu Apr 7 13:32:16 EDT 2016

Hi John -

Enjoyed reading your post about the 0300Z CWT. I, too, have a hard time
staying awake for this late night event. In fact, I seem to make only
about 1 out of 3! I do like the 0300Z CWT, though, because it favors the
low bands and my wires on 40 and 80 as well as my marginal inverted L
for 160 seem to do a good job at that time of night.

Hope to get on and work you in the GAQP this weekend, John, but my
daughter and son-in-law are down from Vermont, so my time will be limited.

73 - John, W4AU