[SESprint] GA QSO Party is This Weekend

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Fri Apr 8 15:33:33 EDT 2016

Hello contesters:

This is a last minute reminder of the annual Georgia QSO Party that will
be this Saturday and Sunday, April 9 and 10.  Please get on the air this
weekend and give out as many QSOs as you can.

The times are:  Saturday 1800Z to Sunday 0400Z  (EDT times: 2 PM to
midnight).
Sunday:  1400Z to 2400Z (EDT times:  10 AM to 8 PM).

Frequencies are 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10 and 6M. Modes are CW/Digital and
Phone.

The exchange for GA stations is signal report and GA county
abbreviation.  (See the rules for the abbreviations for all counties.)
Out of state stations send signal report and their state, Canadian
province/area, or "DX."

Logs should be submitted by the deadline of May 15 to WA4ZXV at the
address shown in the rules.  Anyone who logs on paper should send the
paper log to me at:  John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box 421, Columbus, GA
31902-0421  USA.

Let's get our rigs on the air and have fun.  All information can be
found on the GQP home page:  www.georgiaqsoparty.org.  We are trying to
have activity from all of GA's 159 counties again this year.

If you have any questions, e-mail me before the contest.  73, John,
K4BAI.  (W4AN/M in GQP will be by KU8E and K4BAI.)