[SESprint] North American QSO Parties - RTTY, CW, SSB - Team Members Needed

Michael Zolno luv.myipad3 at me.com
Wed Jul 13 11:13:06 EDT 2016

Hi John,

Hopefully I am not the only guy?! I am interested in the CW portion of NAQP as well.

Oh, I had a question. When I upload to 3830 and put SECC as club, does the entry get forwarded to SECC or must I send text copy and paste as we do on Yahoo group for CWops CWT? I only ask as I haven't sent anything to SECC lately and if this was disclosed somewhere I was most likely not paying attention. Last entry submitted to 3830 was IARU. Haven't played in CWT for weeks as I have been struggling the last few weeks with pain as my spinal implant battery died 1st week of June, so seeing neurosurgeon to get permanent battery (transmitter) replaced as well as mom had heart attack and has been hospitalized. She is doing better and has been moved to a rehabilitation center now. I'm going to do my best to play in 1900z.

Mike

Sent from my iPad