[SESprint] Teams for NAQP CW and SSB

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Mon Aug 2 16:54:00 EDT 2021

Hello all:

This weekend, August 7/8 is NAQP CW.  For our teams, we have so far:
NJ8J, W8FN, K8LBQ, K2SX, KU8E, K4BAI, K4EA, N3ZL and N4OO.  I'd like to
have at least three teams.  We need one more to fill out two teams and
we can have as many teams as we have members for (teams of 2 to 5
members).  Team members need not be members of SECC and need not live
within any Geographical circle or area.  So, invite your friends.  I
will register the team before the start at 1800Z Saturday.

For SSB, whihch is the wekend of August 21/22, I have only AA4LR, NJ8J,
and K4BAI so far.  I know that is still over two weeks out, but I'd like
to start filling teams for that one also.

This is a 12 hour North American QSO party. Single ops can operate only
10 of the 12 hours.  Maximum power is 100W.  There is no QSY rule.
Exchange is name and State, VE province or territory, or NA country.
Stations outside NA need send only their name.  If your software wants
something else, you can put them down as "DX."  Multipliers count per
band, so it pays to work all the bands you can.

I'd really like to see us have a good turnout from GA, SC and the south
east.  Only single ops may be members of a team and there is no high
power category.  The more stations we have active, the more fun for
everyone.

Please let me know if you can operate on either CW or SSB and whether
you will be LP or QRP and about how much time you may be able to operate
(weather and other events permitting).

73, John, K4BAI.