[SESprint] SECC Teams for Upcoming NAQPs

John Laney k4bai at att.net
Tue Jan 11 16:23:39 EST 2022

Here is what I have so far for the upcoming NAQP teams.  Please let me
know ASAP of any additional participants and any necessary changes.  I
will register the teams for NAQP CW this Saturday before the contest starts.

NAQP CW:

K4BAI - FT
W8FN - FT
K2SX - FT
AA5JF - FT
NN4K - FT
K4HR - FT
NJ8J - FT
KU8E - PT
N3HEE - PT
AA4CF - PT
AE4Y - PT
AA4LR - PT
K4OGG - PT
WF4W - PT
KT4XN - PT
ND4K - PT
WU4B - PT
KB3FW - PT
KY4GS - PT

This would give us 3 full teams of five members and a 4th team of 4
members.  I'd like to have at least five teams.  So, please let me know
ASAP if you can be QRV or if any change is needed.

For NAQP SSB Jan 22-23, I have the following:

K4BAI - FT
NJ8J - FT
KI4MYD - PT+
N3HEE - PT
AA4LR - PT
WU4B - PT
KY4G = PT
W8FN - ?

For NAQP RTTY on Feb 26-27, I have the following:
AA4LR - PT
N3HEE - PT
WF4W - PT
AE4Y - PT

I know the last two are not happening immediately, but please let me
know if you can be on a team for either or both.  Our club members who
participated in RTTY RU this past weekend indicate a lot more interest
in RTTY contesting than the four signed up so far.

73, John, K4BAI.