[Skimmertalk] Antennas for multi-band Skimmer installations

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Sep 23 13:24:58 PDT 2009

The QS1R is the only relatively affordable receiver that has this
capability, and since it is also open source, Alex chose to use it as
the platform for Skimmer Server.  This program now comes standard with
the CW Skimmer package, and Alex says it should work pretty well right
out of the box.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com